How to reclaim the username of your deleted instagram account

(بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم)
in November 2018, I decided to delete my instagram Account thinking that I can Create a new account and Reclaim the old username,
but I was wrong because when I created the new Account Instagram said that my old username is not available

I kept trying everyday but that didn't work

today (1/1/2019) I tried to Claim my old username, and I successfully managed to do that

Apparently, Instagram resets their username database in the beginning of every year

so, If you are trying to reclaim your old username, then try on the first day on the next year,

The Correct way to delete an instagram Account, is to change the username first to something else like "Gfgfgdgdfjhg" and then delete the Account, this will enable you to reclaim the old username on your new account without having to wait for the next year


Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Troubleshoot a Flashlight and Determine whether the Problem is Caused By the Switch or The LED Pill

How to Reflow a Cree LED using only Soldering Iron and solder wire